Learning Day: Execution
Thursday, June 18th | 8:00am Doors open | 8:30am Event start | 4:00pm Wrap up
Location and Guest Panelists to be announced
Led by certified Gazelle's Scaling Up Trainer and EO Calgary member, Les Hayes.
In this session, we will get into questions that most of us don't have great answers to and show how being able to answer yes can drive profits, reduce stress and create tons of value:
• Are all processes running without drama and driving profitability?
• What are your businesses' weakest habits, and do you have a plan to strengthen them?
• Do you know the difference between accountability and responsibility?
• What is your communication rhythm? Are you doing a huddle?
• Have you identified your Annual Priorities for your business?
• Do your team’s Individual Priorities support your company’s Priorities?
• EO Winnipeg Accelerator Members (no guests)
• A limited number of EO Winnipeg Members on a first to register basis (no guests)
Dress code: Business Casual