Learning Day: People
Thursday, February 27th | 8:00am Doors open | 8:30am Event start | 4:00pm Wrap up
Fort Gibraltar | Partner's Room | 866 Saint Joseph Street
This is a full day of learning on how to optimize the way you organize and interact with your people.
Led by certified Gazelle's Scaling Up Trainer and EO Calgary member, Les Hayes.
We are pleased to have the following guests with us to share their experiences during our panel:
* Janice Regehr, Founder and President of Pineridge Hollow
* Jay Myers, Co-Founder of BOLD Commerce
* Julie Mitchell, Founder of Parcel Design (based out of Toronto)
Accelerator People Day provides a full-day session focused on what most consider the toughest part of scaling a business.
In this session, we will cover:
• Do I have the RIGHT people in each seat?
• Are the RIGHT people doing the RIGHT things?
• Do I have the best talent in the market for the pay we provide?
• EO Winnipeg Accelerator Members (no guests)
• A limited number of EO Winnipeg Members on a first to register basis (no guests)
Dress code: Business Casual